Saturday, March 6, 2021

More Two-Sentence Horror Stories

Posted by u/chronoz000:

Every night my mother would secretly kiss me on the forehead while I pretend to sleep...

I told her on Mother's Day that I loved her for that, but she called me silly and said that she never did.


Posted by u/FireFlavour:

As I dragged my mangled, bloodied body up the steps, I noticed the serene beauty of the sunrise from the bridge.

No matter, I must make sure to land on my head this time.


Posted by u/Hugh_Jidiot:

When we finally found food after starving for several days, it only seemed right to let my son have the first bite.

But when he touched the cheese, all I could do was watch in horror as a metal bar slammed down and shattered his neck.


Posted by u/SnowflaketheSnowball:

I waved a tearful goodbye as my lover left the bunker, promising he would be back as soon as he could with food for me and our newborn baby.

But his phone fell out of his pocket when he was climbing the ladder to leave, and with how many notifications he's gotten from family and friends in the last hour, I'm starting to wonder if there was ever a nuclear war at all.


Posted by u/sugar-soad:

My parents were deathly silent in the car ride home as they collected me from the hospital, after my latest suicide attempt

I was stunned when I walked into my bedroom, to discover a "better luck next time" banner and a fresh noose hanging from the rafters.


Posted by u/ohnoanotherstory:

Joann was a huge advocate for feeding your animals a vegan diet, always peddling the benefits on Facebook.

Little did she know a simple fall in the shower was all it took for meat to be back on the menu.


Posted by u/GladeRoamer:

Everyone warned me that having an outdoor cat meant that it would bring me dead things.

I got used to it, the occasional bloody gift on my porch...but I expected it to stop when he passed away.


Posted by u/MisterSkulk:

I thought wading through a pile of bones was bad.

I soon realized wading through a pile of everything BUT the bones was worse.


Posted by u/Vice-Monkey:

There once was a necromancer named Mai, who could raise nothing larger than a fly.

Each townsfolk and hero, thought her a zero, til her undead swarms drained their blood dry.



No comments:

Post a Comment