Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday Movie Review - CREEP

Again, another first person video movie, but with a slightly different angle. In this one, a videographer (Aaron) takes a job offered on Craigslist. To whit, to videotape a day in the life of a man (Jakob) dying of an inoperable brain tumor. Apparently this man and his wife are expecting their first child. But considering the fact that the man may be dead before his child is born, he wants a video that can he can hand down and become part of his legacy.

In the hours that follow, Jakob's requests of what he wants taped grow more and more bizarre, and his actions become increasingly...well...creepy.

I must admit that Jakob upped the "ick" factor in several scenes, including the final one. I knew there had to be a "kicker" at the end, and although I expected it, I never really saw it coming.

The actors, who are also the creators and writers, did an impeccable job. And considering they are the only two people in the entire movie (with the exception of one "voice" actress), it was a phenomenal job they managed to pull off.

Although I wouldn't personally add this one to my collection, you might. So my final recommendation is that you

 and make that decision for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment