Monday, October 9, 2017

Monday Movie Review - THE EVIL WITHIN

This movie can be summed up in seven simple words:

What the f* did I just watch?


In 1977, David Lynch came out with a movie called Eraserhead. Not only was this flick one of the weirdest, most disturbing works I'd ever seen, but it's managed to stick with me after all these years.












The Evil Within reminds me of that movie in that the effects are enough to send you into a tailspin, and you stick with the story just to see what the hell is going to pop up next.

I must give special kudos to the actors, especially Frederick Koehler, who plays the lead character, a mentally impaired young man named Dennis. With all the craziness going on around them, they manage to keep the film planted on solid ground. But, damn!

If you like the bizarre, and I mean that with a capital B, you might want to rent this one. Otherwise, my recommendation is that you



One way or another, you HAVE to see this at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment