Thursday, August 18, 2016

Now Available in Print! E I E I O, a Novella of Cannibalistic Horror


E I E I O

A Story of Cannibalistic Horror
by Linda Mooney writing as Gail Smith

Word Count:  12.1
$1.99 e / $6.99 p


Old MacDonald had a farm,
E I E I O
And on this farm he had some pigs,
E I E I O
With a hack hack here, and a chop chop there,
Here a shriek, there a scream
Everywhere the blood streams...                                    
Old MacDonald had a farm,
E I E I O


In rural Georgia in 1948, a man was lucky to get any kind of work.  Which was why Cletus Pink felt he'd been blessed when an old farmer named MacDonald offered him a job.

But what was making the horrific sounds coming from the main house?  Worse, why was there always fresh blood oozing out from underneath the kitchen's back door?

Excerpt and buy links.

No comments:

Post a Comment