Monday, December 28, 2015

Monday Movie Review - BONE TOMAHAWK

When a man's (Patrick Wilson) wife is kidnapped by renegades the local Indians call "Troglodytes", the sheriff (Kurt Russell), his deputy, the man, and the woman's old boyfriend team up to hunt for her.

This is a long movie with a slow build, but the interaction between the main characters is great. The language they use is somewhat archaic, but fit for the time period.

The horror scenes are extremely graphic, if infrequent. But I also caught myself rewinding, just to make sure I saw what I thought I'd seen.

Initially, I was going to recommend a hearty RENT IT. But this movie is sticking with me. Which is why I switched to:


If for no other reason than to add it to my Kurt Russell collection. The man gets better looking as time goes on.





No comments:

Post a Comment