Monday, February 26, 2018

Monday Movie Review - JIGSAW

I have to admit, I've always been a huge fan of this series. Even though some of the installments weren't as "up to par" with others (very few series are), on the whole this has been one fantastic ride. And a lot of that success, in my opinion. is due to two factors -- the ingenious traps used to kill people, and the somewhat convoluted story line that makes you think, even long after you've seen the movie.

JIGSAW takes place ten years after John Kramer's death. But when evidence to the contrary shows up with regards to a series of murders, no one can quite believe a dead man is still turning out these gruesome trophies.

This one makes you think. And, to be honest, I didn't quite see the ending coming. Overall, this "new venture" into the world of creative killings is just as inventive and entertaining as its predecessors.

Which is why I'm not just saying you should rent it, but instead I'm advising that you

 and add it to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment