Thursday, March 3, 2011

UpComing Movies I Won't Miss

Most of the time I shy away from the movie theaters because of the way the teens have taken over, calling each other on their cell phones, and generally being snotty to regular patrons.  (I wish our theater had a cell dampener like some do, but that's another blog post.)

Anyway I normally wait for the flick to come out on DVD so I can watch it in the comfort of my own home and big screen TV.  But sometimes a movie looks so good, I am willing to chance the theater.

These two below or on my "definitely theater" list.

Oh!  And if you get HDNet, don't miss the premiere of BLACK DEATH!  Movie times are: 
Wed., Mar. 9 - 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT
Wed., Mar. 9 - 9:45 PM ET / 6:45 PM PT
Wed., Mar. 9 - 11:35 PM ET / 8:35 PM PT
 

No comments:

Post a Comment