Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Movie Review - SALVAGE

A divorced father drops his daughter off with her mother, who lives near the English coast.  Once the daughter arrives, she finds her mother entertaining a male friend, and storms off to a friend's house.  The mother tries to go after the daughter to make amends, and all hell breaks loose. 

Literally.

Armed men show up and begin blowing away people like they're carnival targets.  Only later do we find out what's causing people to go berserk and kill, but by that time I was so engrossed in trying to figure it out for myself that I could care less.  Best of all, I didn't see the ending coming.

Folks, this is one well-written, well-acted, well-directed, and well-made film.  The only trouble I had with it were the few times I was trying to make out what the actors were saying with those English accents.
My whole-hearted recommendation:

No comments:

Post a Comment