Monday, May 25, 2009

Horror 4 Sale CHEAP!


I have lots of old magazines I want to get rid of, but the content is too good to just throw away. (Nothing's been torn or cut out.)

So I'm opening up a webpage where you can buy these back issues As Is for the simple price of $3.00 per mag, AND THAT INCLUDES POSTAGE and tax! (New, Rue Morgue normally costs $9.95, Fangoria for $8.99)

Think of it! For $3 flat you get a great read!


You can access my horror site HERE. There I've listed a brief table of contents for each magazine I'm offering up.

My site takes Visa and MasterCard, to make it even easier! (No PayPal, sorry!)

So check it out and see if something strikes your fancy. These mags are not in pristine condition. But, as I mentioned, the content is fantastic if you love horror as much as I do!

I will post notifications on this blog when I have more issues to offer.















No comments:

Post a Comment