Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Review for THE TUB!

Reviewed by Claudia Rhyes, Manic Readers

Amanda Storey works for RiteCost, and has been sent to the little town of Itsy, Oklahoma to try and persuade the town’s people that having the mega-store built in their small community will benefit everyone. When her reservation at the town inn has been filled, she finds another room at a little bed and breakfast. The only problem is the B&B has more in store for her then just a bed to sleep in.

The Tub kept me interested the entire time. There was sex, albeit horrific toward the end, and horror that had me widening my eyes in shock. I don’t want to say too much and give the story away, but all I have to say is when Amanda pulled that head out of the water, I felt my stomach turn. The horror was definitely there, and despite this being a very short tale, it packed quite a punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment