Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday Movie Review - THE FINAL



This movie is going to disturb a lot of people, not so much because of its content, which is pretty gruesome, but because of the controvery it might create due to the subject matter.

What happens when a small group of nerds, aka outsiders, wimps, whatever you want to call them, decide they've had enough of a larger bunch of rich, snobby, harassing bullies?

Answer:  You invite them to a party out in the middle of nowhere so that no one can hear the bullies' screams while the wimps get their bloody revenge.

This is probably (at least so far in what I've viewed) the strongest and best entry in the After Dark Horrorfest 4 collection.  Strong cast, strong movie, strong images, strong everything!  Halfway through this movie, I thought to myself, "There's only one way this movie can end," and when it came, I was still in shock.

My recommendation:

No comments:

Post a Comment