Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Next Release Now Has a Cover and a Release Date!



Coming Feb. 11th
from Red Rose Publishing

Old MacDonald had a farm,
E I E I O
And on this farm he had some pigs,
E I E I O
With a hack hack here, and a chop chop there,
Here a shriek, there a scream,
Everywhere the blood streams...
Old MacDonald had a farm,
E I E I O

In rural Georgia in 1931, a man was lucky to get any kind of work. Which was why Cletus Pink felt he'd been blessed when an old farmer named MacDonald offered him a job. But what was making the horrific sounds coming from the main house? Worse, why was there always fresh blood oozing out from underneath the kitchen's back door?

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful cover! That eyeball is just...well...just...

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, this cover just sorta catches your eye...if you get my drift. ;)

    ReplyDelete