Thursday, May 14, 2009

Horror Tunes!

Ya gotta love XM Radio!

My hubby has a subscription. If you do, too, and log into XM Satellite Radio (www.xmradio.com), you can use your password to get the internet player. Loverly!

Channel 76 is CINEMAGIC, "Escape into the Movies". I love to listen to soundtracks when I'm writing. And I discovered by accident that Wednesday nights they have a Sci-Fi and Horror show, starting at 11:00 p.m. est.

Last night was "zombie night", and it featured the soundtrack music from all of George Romero's Dead movies. (Right now I'm listening to that funky little marching band ditty from Dawn of the Dead, written by H. Chappell.) You also hear clips from the movies.

So if you get XM/Sirius Radio, why not give Channel 76 a try?

(Addendum: While net-surfing, I went to Channel 75 is ON BROADWAY, "Broadway and Showtunes", and they were playing excerpts from Sweeney Todd, the Demon Barber of Fleet Street!"

No comments:

Post a Comment